Room Hire Request Form
Please complete the following form to make a request to hire a Room at Archway Methodist Church.
- The Church Lettings Officer is a volunteer and is only available in the evenings and weekends. We will try to get an answer to your enquiry within two days.
- Bookings must be made at least 7 days in advance. We regret that bookings at short notice cannot be made.
- The room rates detailed are not negotiable. However, we do offer discounts to block bookings paid in advance.
- We cannot accept bookings for events/parties were alcohol is to be served or gambling is to take place.
- We can only accept bookings for events where worship, prayer or Bible study is to take place if your worshiping group is a member of the World Council of Churches.
- Request for weddings, baptisms or funerals should be made by arrangement with the minister.
- The timing of your booking should include setting up and clearing up time.
- Bookings are only confirmed once the booking agreement or license is signed and returned and payment received (or a deposit of one third of the cost of the room hire).
- Public Liability Insurance is required for all events to which the public are invited (including members of a club or a society). We will need evidence of this.
- For events at which children will be present (except where their parents have direct responsibility for them at the event) we will need evidence that the group leaders have an up-to-date DBS check. You will be required to follow the church's Safe Guarding Policy. A summary of this can be found by clicking >HERE<.
- We are unable to provide storage facilities.
- Any sign or notice advertising your event must be referred to the church for approval.
- 197 High Road
- East Finchley
- N2 8AJ
020 8444 2016